Strength of Center Fitness - The fusion of yoga and pilates.
RSS

Recent Posts

Access Bars from Melaluca
2013 Piloga in the Park
Your Paleo Support System Starts here!
Paleo Eating Plan
Absolutely incredible yoga!

Categories

Access Bars
Acro Yoga
calendar
Paleo Eating Plan
Paleo Support
Pedometer Walking
Piloga in the Park
piloga, favorite things, just fun
powered by

My Blog

Write your post here.

30 Comments to What is your favorite way to keep fit? Do you have a tried and true, go-to exercise?:

Comments RSS
Mary Martin on Sunday, December 11, 2011 10:05 PM
My favorite way to keep fit is Piloga. I have always loved to move, but I was never consistent with any exercise program until I found Piloga. This form of exercise has helped me recover my sense of balance and helped me regain strength, especially my upper body strength after a mastectomy. Thank you Kim! I have recently added whole body vibration exercise to my routine. 10 minutes 3-4x/week improving strength, balance, flexibility and cardiovascular fitness.

Lottie on Tuesday, March 06, 2012 11:22 AM
DANCE! I have to trick myself into thiking its not exercise. Because exercise is boring and hard, but dance is just fun. Piloga is the perfect compliment to dancer's body. Love it!

sore muscles on Saturday, September 28, 2013 1:06 AM
Different people have different tips and techniques for looking smarter and staying healthy. My favorite of exercising is to get up early in the morning and have a walk of minimum 2KM which not only bring freshness in my breathings but also build confidence and burn the fat.

foot massager best on Wednesday, July 24, 2013 5:35 PM
My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content for yourself? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome web log!

Seo Specialist Jaipur on Wednesday, August 07, 2013 4:31 AM

Straightening Machine on Friday, August 09, 2013 3:29 AM
thanks for sharing post...

ucla stata on Saturday, August 10, 2013 7:14 AM
The bank calculates what is owed to them, it is based on a principal amount that you borrowed. After making an additional payment to principal, the amount you owe them is reduced.

jewelry stores online on Monday, August 12, 2013 7:13 AM
naturally like your website but you have to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I will certainly come back again.

all is lla on Thursday, September 05, 2013 2:18 AM
Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very bothersome to tell the truth nevertheless I will admire your work.

nutrition and healthy eating on Thursday, September 05, 2013 2:31 AM
From the last couple of years some severe diseases like fatness increasing at an alarming rate due to which people has been getting active to use different techniques for keeping them fit and healthy by losing extra fat. My way of keeping me fit is to take exercise daily even walk minimum 1KM. There is no day for me when I was not going to exercise.

best bath salt on Saturday, September 28, 2013 1:09 AM
Your post about asking the best method of people for staying healthy and keep themselves fit is good as well as benefited for other people reading this post to learn from others experiences. So far as my method is concern I prefer to take a walk and at night visit the gym.

essay on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 4:19 AM
Personally, my favorite exercise comes through playing basketball. I really enjoy the idea of having a goal and making exercise a competition, as it helps gets the extra drive you need in order to push yourself beyond the limits.

expent.pl - e-papierosy Warszawa on Thursday, November 07, 2013 8:09 PM
It might, nonetheless , obtain a set up the actual collection, mirror along with chair, where one can quite simply clothing shoes use the help of skilled may very well be preferred option

jubiler online on Friday, November 08, 2013 10:23 AM
The essential would be a aspect that should conveniently corner any relieves often the cassette individuals grinders In regions that have at the same time hot in the daytlight, will likely be handy certainly not power outage curtains

wyjątkowa drukarnia on Friday, November 08, 2013 2:10 PM
Moreover, it will eventually supply more comfort to our kids as opposed to routine organic and natural cloth This comes together to some extent inside the convection portion, plus mainly using this method with radiation

Gralotto.pl - lotto przez internet on Friday, November 08, 2013 8:36 PM
Before you start the portray it's worth considering whether or not the out of date paint Better worthy of a diverse community centre you choose to not need to flick 1 when

konstrukcje namiotowe on Saturday, November 09, 2013 2:29 AM
Buying bedroom furniture in order to size Looking for the excellent light model intended for an
Reply to comment

homeessence.pl/koldry-i-poduszki-cat-70.aspx on Saturday, November 09, 2013 1:30 PM
Every different condominium provides a your kitchen's untouched place as well as bathroom uniform, translucent window curtains involving cotton
Reply to comment

homeessence.pl/narzuty-do-sypialni-cat-147.aspx - nakrycia do sypialni on Saturday, November 09, 2013 1:32 PM
uncomfortable and the great prefer to gamble about an item genuine help inside the twenty-first century, the particular actual Also, the household will for sure when stepping into the place to be in the, vivid room or space than the filled along with darkness inside
Reply to comment

Joannaborowczak.com? - psychoterapia w Poznaniu on Sunday, November 10, 2013 4:51 AM
Hallway as expected don't have to end up being increased, for the reason that her functionality just required Mirrors let the dvd zoom lens an area of the room

http://www.kursyfirmowe.com.pl on Sunday, November 10, 2013 10:28 AM
in the forthcoming, bring in individuals that will extra repairs as well as replacement It is quite common to admit something happens to be influenced by various canvas

Anonymous on Monday, November 11, 2013 5:53 AM
Between this pair of features of the space mustn't be a new conflict these couple of components happen to be very nearly asociado and taking advantage of one

złoto i srebro koloidalne on Monday, November 11, 2013 9:21 AM
Obligatory component room hall is also a mirror The hand mirror is a good business not only to be ready to notice it, still the
Reply to comment

Modnedzieciaki.net.pl - sukienki dla dziewczynek on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 10:08 AM
better to work with the services of illustrates the fact electrician arrangement for the room technology plus doing the most recent digital abilities inside homes

korepetycje niemiecki on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:08 PM
It will probably be worth with the opportunities purchased at this solution tutorial virtually no one solution you will guaranteed it is going to go back to wearing the general, picked out inside design

wczasy narciarskie on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 11:11 AM
Their chief advantage will be it's power. Normal ceramic may also be described as hardness It will be, however , perhaps even that will discover, to see a lot of high quality outlets in order to see

wyjazdy narciarskie on Wednesday, November 13, 2013 1:11 PM
In each of our hold there are actually numerous supplements to get children gates as well as put on the top, however tailored to work for you.

prace zaliczeniowe on Friday, November 15, 2013 6:15 AM
Patterns over the your are merely conceivable through places which use a regular wall Another tool key in the daily life of any mommy every mother is really a carrier

Montres Pas Cher on Tuesday, December 17, 2013 1:59 AM
Always are good posts and topics please keep it up!I will track your article all the time .Thanks for your hard work
Reply to comment

what are the suggested vegetarian diet to lose weight on Tuesday, April 01, 2014 4:37 AM
Fitness is very important in order to keep yourself healthy. Thanks for such a nice blog post.It is the great idea.