Strength of Center Fitness - The fusion of yoga and pilates.
RSS

Recent Posts

Access Bars from Melaluca
2013 Piloga in the Park
Your Paleo Support System Starts here!
Paleo Eating Plan
Absolutely incredible yoga!

Categories

Access Bars
Acro Yoga
calendar
Paleo Eating Plan
Paleo Support
Pedometer Walking
Piloga in the Park
piloga, favorite things, just fun
powered by

My Blog

Nothing to do with fitness!

So many of you know that I always keep list of my favorite things for each year.  Now I want to hear from you!  What are some of your favorite things about 2011?  It could be an event, a person, a great restaurant, a new band, etc...  I would love to hear from you!

My faves for 2011 are:

My Ionic J Brush...never has it been easier to style my hair!
Cardio Yoga..Love it!  We are doing it the first Saturday at 11 each month at Club Fitness.
Blue Six...I was looking for more up-tempo music for piloga and I found it.  LOVE this band.
Napa...It was my first trip and I fell in love with the beauty, wine and friends.  One of my best trips ever.
Finally completing the DVD!  You all know how scared I was to take that leap.
Seeing U2 at Busch Stadium..incredible is the only way to describe it!
Getting to know so many of you on a more personal level.  This year has been life changing!  Thanks to you. XO

10 Comments to Nothing to do with fitness!:

Comments RSS
Carol on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 4:39 PM
Hi Kim! A 5-minute clip of my favorite yoga music is "Offering Chant" by Lama Gyurme (a YouTube version: http://www.nme.com/nme-video/youtube/id/PephTPSMAw4/search/Lama%20Gyurme%20&%20Jean-Philippe%20Rykiel). It's a Tibetan Buddhist chant to which some French guy has added Western musical instruments. I sing my own words to it ("Thank you, Lord, for your Presence here / Within me and beyond...").
Reply to comment

Jena on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 8:31 PM
One Of my favorite things from 2011 is that I got such a good friend in you. Another favorite thing for me is that I finally got my happy ending!! It took a long bumpy road but I am there and I am blessed to have gotten to share it with you!!! Jena
Reply to comment

Linda Weinstein on Saturday, December 10, 2011 7:30 PM
Sweet Kimmy, Don't know if I am in the right place or not. Just watched your 6.12 min strength training video. You were great! Wow! Have to think about my favorite thing or things for the year. Off the top of my head I would say my Mom, my dear friends and my quick last minute escape cruise in April. Love you, Linda Weinstein
Reply to comment

How to get rid of acne on Friday, November 22, 2013 12:15 AM
Yes the video was very good and my this year's favorite workout was stretching as it made me more flexible and i am feeling more active now.

Mary Martin on Sunday, December 11, 2011 10:11 PM
My favorite gadget of 2011 is the Keurig coffee maker my husband and another friend bought for my office as a gift for our open house in July. If I wasn't already a coffee junkie. The surprise favorite flavor is Green Mountain brand Blueberry coffee. Sounds weird, but it's like eating a blueberry muffin with your coffee. Yum!
Reply to comment

Swiss Iwc Watches on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 3:23 AM
Natural, suitable for hot weathers and adaptable to our daily activities, Fog Linen Work produces a large line of linen products for the home and linen clothing. With its sense of simplicity and sustainability, this might just be another favorable Japanese brand after MUJI.Yumiko Sekine started her first business in 1993 importing used books and house ware from Europe and America to Japan. In her search for more products, she could not find affordable every day linens that she had used during her childhood. She visited Lithuania, a country that Swiss Iwc Watches grows flax, whose fibers are spun into linen, and has been producing and exporting linen products to other European countries since the Middle Ages. She was disappointed to find that there were no linen products for daily use available in the stores there.This led her to contact several linen producers and started to have them produce her own product designs in Lithuania. Her first collection started with Gold Rolex Watch only seven items. Now after ten years, Fog Linen Work produces a large line of linen products for the home and linen clothing. Its products are leading and defining the natural life style trend in Japan today. Sekine continues to be inspired to create beautiful simple products for daily use.
Reply to comment

skin care auckland on Thursday, November 21, 2013 6:49 AM
So many motivational thoughts to read and i am also going to make this year fit and healthy for me. Thank you so much for such a great piece of writing.
Reply to comment

top 10 pre workout supplements on Monday, June 09, 2014 10:46 AM
It is an enormously inspiring post .I am totally pleased by your excellent work. It contains really very useful information for Nothing to do with fitness!. Looking forward for your next post.
Reply to comment

www on Friday, August 01, 2014 7:59 PM
which can be talked over, it happens to be anything of your impression, it is easy to properly admit is usually a legitimate function regarding art the intervention on our property alternative, illegal people
Reply to comment

ray ban online store on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:44 PM
It is in reality a nice and useful piece of info. I am satisfied that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment